Monday, August 31, 2009

First Quarterly Coffee Talk - Sept 12, 9:00 am at Starbucks!

As promised, I am posting the location of my first Quarterly Coffee Talk.

Starbucks - Lake in the HIlls
343 N. Randall Road
Lake in the Hills, IL


This is a very informal opportunity to meet and buy a coffee for any LITH residents who care to come and meet me.

I will be there at 9:00 and promise to stay for at least one hour (a little longer if we get some great dialouge going but need to leave by 11 at the latest - celebrating my first born's birthday later that afternoon)

Remember....

I don't have any prepared remarks nor will I have a schedule - this is simply a chance to meet residents and hear from you - the Lake in the Hills constituents.

Coffee is on me.... regular or decaf fresh brewed Starbucks coffee. No fancies, please.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment