Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Official - Swearing Set for May 14

We are just a few weeks away from my official swearing in ceremony.

The swearing in takes place at a Village Board meeting on Thursday May 14 at 7:30 pm at the Village Hall in Lake in the Hills.

I am excited and ready to get to work.

I have completed my orientation and learned so much about all the departments of the village. Recently, I spent an informative morning at Village Hall with our adminstrator and his team and an equally informative afternoon with the Police Department and Public Works Team.

After months of campaigning and meeting citizens, it was great to meet the people who actually serve the village full-time.

From just a quick glimpse - I can say we should all be proud to live in such a well run municipality. I hope to dig in over the next four years and find my niche - where we can best put my talents to work for the staff and residents.

I am open to questions or inquiries of any kind and ask that you post something here or email me at dbarreto@lith.org.

See you on the 14th!

No comments:

Post a Comment