Saturday, March 14, 2009

About Me

Today while meeting voters and introducing myself - I said the following many times. Just in case you have not met me yet (and oh, I plan to meet as many of our citizens as possible over next three weeks), here's a little..

About me...

I married the funniest,  most supportive man eight years ago later this month.

I am a mom of two kids - 7 year old girl and 3 year old boy

I am a marketer by trade having worked for some of America's most storied companies such United Airlines, Pella Windows and Doors and now Sears - with each company hiring me to usher in change as we introduced new products and/or services see more about my work history and as well as references  here....www.linkedin.com/in/denisewbarreto

I am a proven change agent and leader who loves taking different points of view and gaining consensus to drive results.

I want to put my talents, that have helped me for many years in corporate America,  to use for the citizens of Lake in the Hills.

Two examples of key issues for me: 

Parks and Rec - affordable options for individuals and family activities

Working families - keeping the interests of this key group as our priority


Join me on April 7 or  you can start voting on Monday March 16 at the Algonquin Township Office or Huntley Park District.

Vote for me - Denise Barreto for Lake in the Hills Board of Trustees

No comments:

Post a Comment